Get to know who we are and what we stand for.
On this journey we take you into the community of icelandic swimming culture and why it is so popular for the locals to visit the hot swimming pools.
We recommend you visit the Secret Lagoon.
We are proud to announce our New videos Series : Iceland is Weird but so great.
On this series we will show you a lot of usual cultural things the locals are very well known to but less known to the travellers visiting the country.
On this first Episode which is called Thorrablot, we show you the tradition of "Thorri" where people come together and eat traditional icelandic food, usually tremendet. P.s. The sheeps head scene would be rated R probably.
1. Public transport is a disaster
2. There are no trains in Iceland
3. No scheduled public transport around the whole country which is convinient
4. You want to be alone with the nature, that should be the reason you come here aswell.
5. Decide by yourself where you go next, be spontanious.
6. No need for guides to tell you where to go, You explore by yourself.
7. No traffic jams
8. It's cheaper than going with the excursion busses.
9. It's easy, Go car rental picks you up in the reykjavik area for free.
10. It's cheap! from only 31€ pr.day!